On Friday, November 16th, 10:00, Art Conservation Support together with the Bucharest Municipality Museum – the Suțu Palace, organizes the launching event of The Restoration Books 2018.
The event is expected to be attended by specialists or young people about to specialize in the domain of conservation-restoration of the tangible cultural patrimony, administrators or people passionate about cultural patrimony.
The event will last about 3 hours and the program will include:
- The presentation of the Restoration Books, 7th edition
- The Ukiyo-e Japanese Woodcut print, from creation to restoration – Andreia Maria Teodorescu
- A new basis for scientific investigations regarding the deciphering of mural paintings disappeared from the wall – Andrea Rossi
- The restoration of the Moregine (Pompeii) archaeological wood – Giovanni Gallo, Giancarlo Napoli
- Stained-glass: degradations of glass-made components. Methods of conservation of cracks and gaps – Angela Horvath, Răzvan Gavrilă
- The recovering of the original 16th century painting in the church of Coșula Monastery – Maria-Magdalena Drobotă, Carmen Cecilia Solomonea, Oliviu Boldura
The Restoration Books 2018
A magazine published with the support of the Romanian Order of Architects from the Architecture Stamp.
A magazine/cultural publication financed with the support of the Ministry of Culture and National Identity.
Partners: The Bucharest Municipality Museum – the Suțu Palace, the National University of Arts in Bucharest, the Art and Design University of Cluj-Napoca, the “George Enescu” University of Arts in Iași, CERECS Art, Danart Import-Export, Brancovan Art, Byzantine Art.